« AnteriorContinuar »
389, Account of an atheistical Book-on Atheists in
430. Increase of Beggars Impostors-improper free-
doms of married People...
432. On Prejudice and Emulation-a sulky Wife
April day Jest....
a male Republic.
436. A Visit to the Bear Garden.....
on naked Shoulders...
and calm Customer..
443. Letters from an English singer at Venice-Ad-
vice to the trading World-on Rudeness .
447. Influence of Custom-Moral deducted from it.,
-Quarrel between Will Trap and Stint
453. On pious Gratitude-Poem on it..
Characters in a Tour through the Metropolis. . STEELE
Scold-on Money—the Use of Similies......
Bankrupt, and Answer...
Letter on Bowing and Curtsying at Church.. STEEI E
Complimentary Letter to the Spectator...
463. Weight of Wisdom and Riches, a Vision....