« AnteriorContinuar »
15. I am in misery, and like unto him that is at the point to die: even from my youth up, thy terrors have I suffered, with a troubled mind.
16. Thy wrathful displeasure goeth over me: and the fear of thee hath undone me.
18. My lovers and my friends hast thou put away from me: and hid mine acquaintance out of my sight.
By Mr. Charles King, Batchelor of Mustek, and Almoner of St. Paul's Cathedral, &c.
EAR, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou my helper. 12. Thou hast turned my heaviness into joy: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness, j3.'. Therefore shall every good man sing of thy praises without ceasing: O my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.
Psal. XXVII. First Verse.
my soul: my God, I have put my trust in thee, O let me not be confounded, neither let mine enemies triumph over me.
9. r I^URN thy face from my sins: and
X put out all my misdeeds.
10. Make me a clean heart, O God: and renew a right spirit within me.
11. Cast me not away from thy presence: and take not thy holy Spirit from me.
12. O give me the comfort of thy help again; and establish me with thy free Spirit.
6. s~^\ Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: V.y they mall prosper that love thee.
7. Peace be within thy walls: and plenteousness within thy palaces.
8. For my brethren and companions sake: I will wish thee prosperity.
9. Yea, because of the house of the Lord our God: I will seek to do thee good.
P 3 Psal.
j. T ORD, remember David: and all
a. How he sware unto the Lord: and vow-
3. I will not come within the tabernacle of
5- Until I find out a place for the temple
8. Arise, O Lord, into thy resting place:
Psal. XLII. Version Brady and Tate.
*. A S pants the hart for cooling streams,
Ijl When heated in the chace:
And thy refreshing grace.
My thirsty soul doth pine:
Thou Majesty Divine.
N. B. The Letter F in this Index distinguishes,
ACquaint thyself 43
BEhold, I bring 18
Have mercy 56 Greene
Hear my prayer 150
Hide not thou ill Farrant
Jj long wilt 168 Clark
Sol°. // r,
m well pleased 23
2, held 9 Blow
-dl and cry 109 Tallis F
// with my 139 Greene
r/W ira/o 77 Boyce
fr/W an/a 139 Greene F
/ have longed 140 Greene
/ have set 92 Boyce
I hove set God 210
I waited patiently 34 Croft
I will always 205 King
/ will give thanks 40
/ will give thanks 74
/ will give thanks 175
/ will g ive thanks 199
I will lift up 73 Gates
/ will fing 141 Greene F
If the Lord 200 Lamb