« AnteriorContinuar »
7. He .(ball dwell before God for ever: O ^prepare thy loving mercy and faithfulness, that they may preserve him.
Fsal.. cxxxii. jo. As for his enemies, clfit&fi them with sliame; but upon himself let his crown flourish. Amen.
Ps At. Ixxxix. 29, Let my mercy, O Lord, continue upon him for evermore: and thy counsel stand fast with him. •. .
30. Let his seed endure for ever: and his throne as the days of heaven.
Psal. c.. 1. 0 pe.joyful in the Lqrd, a^ yelaiids: /" r . V,J
Psal. xcviii. "is.' 'Sing, rejoice,, and jive ..v. v
thanks. • r •:.'.:. r..
..'j'i ,'.;.?' .1'"..-J 101 J;-; ••'. *i -'''-- . ..• .
v:r--v> I" . .•.';'.'" :c.f.-J ••.ir.•:i -'..' -•.
T- r ^, ... •, . . . • Voices.
HOU, OOop, art praised in Sim: Unto thee matt the vow be «;. performed in1 Jerusalem. ;• ,; w'
2, 3. Thou that nearest thepiayer: be
5. Thou (halt shew us wonderful things, O Gon of our salvation: thou art the hope of all the ends of the earth. .: t" .-.
7. Thou stillest:.the raging of the sea: the noise of his waves, and the madness of the people, ..".•.... . r. i \!.':
9.: Thou yisitest the earth, and blestest it:
.12.. and crowneft the year with thy goodness. '. .'. - - , rr'*
1, T IK E as the hart desires the water-L/ brooks: so panteth my soul after
***** - thee, O God.
2. My soul is a-thirst for God, yea, even for the living God: when shall I come
••** to appear before the presence of God?
1 8. My God, my soul is vexed within me: .>" therefore will J remember thee. .,-.»^ 11 - I will fay unto the God of my strength, • - why hast thou forgotten me? . \ / . Fsal. xtiii. 3. Osend out thy lights and .. thy truth, that they may lead me 1 and . bring ;me to thy holy hill, ' and to thy ^ "dwelling, ,..•./;,'
f.. Even, unto the altar of God, the God 'of my Joy and gladness.
no I v .-c 5. Why
, Why art thou so vexed, O my soul: and why art thou so disquieted within me?
. O put thy trust in God: which is the help of my countenance, and my Cod.
Ps At. IV, . .'. r**
Ogod of my righteousness, hear me when I call: thou hast set me a* TM' liberty when I was in trouble, have mercy upon me, and hearken unto my prayer.
0 ye sons of men, how long will ye blaspheme mine honour: and have pleasure in vanity?
Know this, the Lord hath chosen to himself the man that is godly.
1 will lay me down in peace, and take my rest: for it is thou, O Lord, that makest me to dwell in safety. .. t
Offer the sacrifice of righteousness.
5. Stand in awe, and sin not: and put your trust in the Lord.
Ps Al. XVII. Solo,
HEAR, O Lord,"and consider my complaint: give ear unto my prayer, that goeth not out of feigned lips. 5. O hold up my goings in thy paths: and
8, 9. hide me from the ungodly that trouble me to take away my soul.
j 6. As for me, I will behold thy presence in righteousness: and when I awake up after thy likeness, I shall be satisfied with it.
9. Mine enemies compass me round about to take away my soul.
13. Up, Lord, disappoint them, and cast him down.
s.h. Ps Al. CXLVII.
**A 7. f~\ Sing unto the Lord with thanksV-X giving: sing praises upon the harp unto our God.
5. Great is our Lord, and great is his power: yea, and his wisdom is infinite.
6. The Lord setteth up the meek: and bringeth the ungodly down to the ground.
11. The Lord delighteth in them that fear him: and put their trust in his mercy.
12. Praise the Lord, O Jerusalem: praise thy God, O Sion.
Ps Al. XXIII. 9u»
1. ' I "* H E Lo R D is my shepherd: there- _w
X fore can I want nothing. Contra
2. He shall feed me in green pastures: and"""*' lead me forth beside the waters of comfort.
3. He shall convert my soul: and bring me in the paths of righteousness for his Name's sake.
4. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me.
Ps Al. cxlv. 14. The Lord upholdeth all
such as fall: and lifteth up all those that
are down. j5. The eyes of all wait upon thee: O
Lord: and thou givest them their meat
in due season. 16. Thou openest thine hand: and fillest
all things living with plenteoufness. 21. My mouth shall speak the praise of the
Lord: and let all flesh give thanks unto
his holy Name, for ever and ever.