« AnteriorContinuar »
9. Awake up my glory, awake lute and harp: I myself will awake right early.
10. I will give thanks unto thee, O Lord among the people, and I will sing unto thee among the nations.
11. For the greatness of thy mercy reacheth Unto the heavens, and thy truth unto the clouds.
12. Set up thyself, O God, above the heavens, and thy glory above all the earth.
a? Ps Al. XVIII.
1. T Will love thee, O Lord my strength; JL the Lord is my stony rock, and my defence; my saviour, my God, and my
tenor" niight, in whom I will trust; my buck
f y ler, the horn also of my salvation, and
2. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be safe from mine enemies.
31. For who is God but the Lo R D: or who hath any strength, except our God?
32, 33. It is God that girdeth me with strength of war, and setteth me up on high.
47. The Lor D liveth, and blessed be my strong helper, and praised be the God of my salvation.
50. I will give thanks unto thee, O Lord, and ling praises unto thy Name.
51. Great prosperity giveth he unto his. king, and sheweth loving-kindness unto his anointed, and unto his feed for evermore.
Ps al. LXIX. Soh.
AVE me, Ogod: for the waters
'- . tenor.
are come in, even unto my ioul. 14. Hear me, O God, in the multitude of thy mercy: even in the truth of thy ialvation.
19. Draw nigh unto my soul, and save it;
O deliver me because of mine enemies. 1 30. As for me, when I am poor and in
heaviness; thy help, O God, shall lift
31» I will praise the Name of God with a song, and magnify it with thanksgiving.
35. Let heaven and earth praise him; the seas, and all that moveth in them.
Ps Al. CXIII. T<w*
1. T) Raise the Lor D , ye servants: O praise F°' JL the Name of the Lord.' Ju°u
2. Blessed be the Name of the Lord: from this time forth for evermore, 3.The . T*he Lord's Name is praised: from the rising up of the sun, unto the going down of the same.
4. The Lo Rb is high above all heathen: and his glory above the heavens.
5. Who is like unto the Lord our God that hath his dwelling so high: and yet humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven and earth.
Ps Al. CXLV.
8. ' I ^HE Lord is gracious and merci
JL ful: long suffering and of great . goodness.
9. The Lord is loving unto every man: and his mercy is over all his works.
10. All thy works praise thee, Olord: and thy saints give thanks unto thee.
11. They shew the glory of thy kingdom: and talk of thy power.
12. That thy power, thy glory, and mightiness of thy kingdom, might be known unto men.
1 3. Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom :,and thy dominion endureth throughout all ages. t
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
PsaL. XCVI. M..
2. OlNG unto the Lord, and praise histtm k3 Name: be telling of his salvation from day to day.
5. Declare' his honour unto th6 heathen, and his wonders Unto all people.
Ps. lxvi. 2. Say unto God, O how wonderful art thou in thy works:
Ps. lxxxix. 9. Thy truth, most mighty Lord^ is on every side.
14. Strong is thy hand, and high is thy right hand.
Ps. cxlv. 10. All thy works praise thee, O Lord: and thy Saints give thanks unto thee.
Ps. xxxiv. 8. O taste, and see how gracious the Lord my strength is: blessed is the man that putteth his trust in him. Amen.
Psal. LL Sttii
g. ' I ^ URN thy face from my sin: andCmtra X put out all my misdeeds. ttnar' lo. Make me a dean heart, Ogod: and renew a right spirit within me^
F 11. Cast
I i. Cast me not away from thy presence:
and take not thy holy Spirit from me. 12. O give me the comfort of thy help a
gain: and stablish me with thy free Spirit. 14. O God, thou art the God. of my
health: and my tongue shall sing of thy
righteousness. 1$. Thou shalt open my lips, O Lord: and
my mouth shall mew thy praisei
r. s~\ Lord, I will praise thee: thoi>gh Bass, \^J thou waft angry with me, thine
Tnvo anger is turned away, and thou hast tfe
dontra. stosed me.
2. Behold, God is my salvation; I will
trust and not be afraid: for the L6rd
Jehovah is my strength and my song, he - also is become my salvation. 4, Praise the Lord, call Upon bis Name, • declare his doings among the people,
make mention that his Name is exalted, c. Sing unto the Lord: for he hath done
excellent things j this is known in all the
earth. . 6. Cry aloud and shout, thou inhabitant of
Sion j for great is the holy One of Israel
in the midst of thee.