« AnteriorContinuar »
By Dj. John Flow, Organist, Composer, and Master of the Children of the Chapel Royal to K. Charles H. K. James \\. K. William and' Q^Anne, and Organist of St. P^r's Westminster.
Ps Al. exiv.
HEN #h**/ came out of E~
Ple> . Contra
2. Juda was his Sanctuary: and Israel his"*«.. dominion.
3. The sea saw that and fled: Jordan was driven back.
The mountains skipped like rams: and the little hills like young sheep. r% What aileth thee, O thou sea, that thou fleddest: and thou Jordan, that thou wast driven back? 6. Ye mountains, that ye skipped like rams;
and ye little hills, like young sheep? j. Tremble, thou earth, at the presence of the Lord : at the presence of the Gon of Jacob. Hallelujah.
Four Rev. I.
Vok"' i o. T Was in the Spirit on the Lord's day,
Vfajfc X- Rev. xix. i. and I heard a great
lenor voice of much people in heaven, saying,
„' Halleluiah : salvation, and glory, and ho
Contra- J It
tenor. nour, and power unto the Lord our God.
2, 3. For true and righteous are his judgments: and again they said, Hallelujah.
4. And the four and twenty elders, and the four beasts fell down, and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; and again they said, Hallelujah.
5. And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.
6. And I heard, as it were, the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thundrings, saying, Hallelujah: For the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
7. Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him; for the marriage of the Lamb is come. Hallelujah,
Psal. LXVIII. nree
4. f~\ Sing unto God, and sing praises'«'«*• V_>/ unto his name: magnify him that Bass' rideth upon the heavens, as it were upon Q,^. an horse, praise him in his Name, yea, tenor. and rejoice before him.
17. The chariots of God are twenty thousand, even thousands of Angels: and the Lord is among them, as in the holy place of Sinai. (
18. Thou art gone up on high, thou hast led captivity captive, and received gifts for men: even for thine enemies, that the Lord God might dwell among them.
4. O sing unto, &c.
19. Praised be the Lord daily: even the God who helpeth us, and poureth his benefits upon us.
19. Praised be the Lord daily.
20. He is our God, even the God of whom cometh salvation: God is the Lord, by whom we escape death.
1 9. Praised be the Lord daily.
REV. VJI. Four
9.T Beheld, and lo, a great multitude,which VokesX no man could number, of all nations, **"* and kindreds, and people, which stood be- ^r' fore the throne, cloathed with white robes, Centraand palms were in their hands. 9.I <**•»"•
9. I beheld, and lo, &e.
10. And they cried with a loud voice, saying, Hallelujah j salvation to our God, which sitteth on the throne, and unto the Lamb.
1 3. And I heard a voice, saying, What are these, which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
14. These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
15. Therefore are they before the tbsone ,.af God, and serve him day and night in
his temple. .-.; > r
11. And all the Angels who stood round the throne, and the elders, with the four beasts, fell down before the throne, and worshipped God saying, Hallelujah:
12. Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and, power, and might be unto our God for ev«r and eveiv Amen. Hallelujah. fr:.:
. is'.--- t
I./^V Lord, thou haft searched me out, V_y and known me: thou kstowtst my dowrjj-fitting,and mine up-rising, tfiow under standest my thoughts long before.
- '- 2. Thou
g. Thou art about my path, and about my
bed: and Ipiest out all my ways. 3. For lo, there is not a word in my tongue:
but thou, O Lord, knowest it altoge-?
ther. Af Thou hast fashioned me behind and b&»
fore : and laid thine hand upon me. e. Such knowledge is too wonderful and ex-?
cellent for me : I cannot attain unto it. (j. Whither shall I go then from thy Spk
rit: or whither shall I go then from thy
7. If I climb up into heaven, thou art there; Jf J go down to hell, thou art there also.
8. If I take the wings of the morning: and remain in the uttermost parts of the sea;
g. Even there also shall thy hand lead me: and thy right hand shall hold me.
10. If I say, Peradventure the darkness shall cover me: then shall my night be turned to day.
1. O Lord, &c.
J 3. I will give thanks unto thee, for I am, fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works, and that my soul Jtnoweth right well, ,