« AnteriorContinuar »
r 1 • .
1. /""I IVEthe king thy judgments, O vJF God: and thy righteousness unto the king's son.
2. Then shall he judge thy people according unto right: and defend the poor.
3. The mountains also mall bring peace: and the little hills righteousness unto the people.
5. They shall fear thee as long as the fun and moon endureth: from one generation to another.
7. In his time shall the righteous flourish: yea, and abundance of peace, so long as the moon endureth.
8. His dominion shall be also from the one sea to the other: and from the flood unto the worlds end. All kings shall fall down before him: all nations shall do him service. Amen.
Psal. CXIX, fifth Part.
EACH me, Olord, the way of thy statutes: and I mall keep
it unto the end. . Give me understanding, and I shall keep thy law: yea, I (hall keep it with my whole heart. 3. Make
3. Make me to go in the path of thy commandments: for therein is my desire.
0 turn away mine eyes, lest they behold vanity: and quicken thou me in thy way. ~rj r,; .
6. O stablish thy word in thy servant: that I may fear thee.
8. Behold, my delight is in thy commandments: O quicken me in thy righteousness.
Ps Al. CXiX. loft Part. SoU.
1. T ET my complaint come before thee, - *
1 J O Lord: give me understanding according to thy word.
2. Let my supplication come before thee, O Lord: deliver me according to thy word.
3. My lips (hall speak of thy praise: when thou hast" taught me thy statutes. Yea, my tongue shall sing of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteous.
7. O let my foul live, and it mall praise thee: and thy judgments shall help me.
PS al. XV.
1. T O R D, who shall dwell in tny ta
J J bernacle: or who mall rest upon
thy holy hill?
2. Even he that leadeth an uncorrupt life: and doth the thing which is right, and fpeaketh the truth from his heart.
3. He that hath used no deceit in his tongue, nor done evil to his neighbour: and hath not slandered his neighbour.
4. He that setteth not by himself, but is lowly in his own eyes.
5. He that sweareth unto his neighbour, and disappointeth him not.
6. He that hath not taken reward against the innocent.
7. Whoso doeth these things shall never fall.
Ps Al. XXV.
15. f~~T^ URN thee unto me, O Lord,
X and have mercy upon me: for I am desolate and in misery.
16. The sorrows of my heart are enlarged: O bring thou me out of my troubles.
17. Look upon my adversity and misery: and forgive me all my sin,
8. Consider mine enemies how many they are: and they bear a tyrannous hate against me.
9. O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be confounded, for I have put my trust in thee.
First Epistle to the Thejsalonians.
Chap. IV. r«»
4. TF we believe that Jesus died, and*WJL rose again, even so them also which Bass,
fleep in jEsus.will God bring with him.Cantra
1-T i • r 11 tenor.
5. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lor D, shall not prevent them which are asleep.
6. For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the Archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
7. Then we which are alive and remain, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
8. Wherefore, comfort one another with these words.
G 3 PsAL.
Solo. Ps Al. W
j. T) Onder my words, 0 Lo R D: conXT sider my meditation. ...••;•.
2. O hearken thou unto the voice of my calling, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I make my prayer.
3. My voice shalt thou hear betimes, O Lord: early in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee.
4. For thou art the God that hast no pleasure in wickedness: neither shall any evil dwell with thee. ..
r. Such as be foolish shall not stand in thy sight: for thou hatest all them that work vanity.
j. But as for me, I will come into thine house, even upon the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
8. Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness: make thy way plain before my face.
12. And let all them that put their trust in thee rejoice: they shall ever be giving of thanks, because • thou defendest them; they that love thy Name, shall be joyful in thee. Amen.
. , • PsAl.