« AnteriorContinuar »
Recueil de Memoires de Medecine, de Chirurgie, et de Pharmacie Militaires.
1. Fragments from the Surgical Clinique of M. Sedillot
2. Several Cases of Congelation. By Dr. Shrimpton
3 On the early Use of Injections in Gonorrhoea. By Dr. Poullain
5; Report of the Venereal Patients under the care of M. Marchal (de
Sullo Scorbuto Indagini, Osservazioni ed Esperienze di Carlo NovELLIS 1. Apyretic or Chronic Scorbutus
2. Pathology of Scorbutus
3. Acute Scorbutus, or Scorbutic Synocha
4. Complications of Scorbutus
5. Curative Measures
Observations on the History and Treatment of Dysentery and its combinations.
1. Simple Dysentery
2. Affinity between Dysentery and Rheumatism
3. Combinations of Dysentery with Intermittent and Remittent Fevers
4. Combination of Dysentery with Typhus
5. Infectiousness of the Typhoid Form
On Wounds and Injuries of the Abdomen and Pelvis. By G. J. GUTHRIE,
Thoughts on the Nature and Treatment of several severe Diseases of the Human
Body. By EDW. J. SEYMOUR, M.D. F.R.S. &c.
1. Pain in the Stomach-Causes and Treatment
2. Vomiting, its Causes and Mode of Treatment
3. Gout, its Causes and Treatment
4. Psoriasis and Pompholyx in Gouty Habits
5. On the Treatment of Sciatica.
6. Utility of Opiates in some Forms of Insanity
Transactions of the Provincial Medical and Surgical Association. Vol. XV.
1. An Experimental Inquiry into the Effects of Hydrocyanic Acid, pro-
3. Observations on the Pathology of Abscess of ¡the Heart.
4. An Essay, Literary and Practical, on Inversio-Uteri. By
I. The Construction and Government of Lunatic Asylums and Hospitals for the
II. Journal of Insanity. Vol. III. Utica, U.S.
III. Third Annual Report of the Managers of the State Lunatic Asylum. By
IV. Twenty-second Report of the Officers of the Retreat for the Insane at
V. Report of the Medical Officers of the Lunatic Asylum for the County of
A Treatise on Fractures in the Vicinity of Joints, and on certain Forms of Accidental and Congenital Dislocations. By ROBт. Wм. SMITH, M.D.M.R.I.A.
Lectures on the Comparative Anatomy of the Vertebrate Animals. By RICHARD
Lettres de Gui Patin. Par J. H. REVEILLE-PARISE, Docteur en Medecine, &c.
I. Dictionary of Practical Medicine. By JAMES COPLAND, M.D. F.R.S. &c.
II. Report of a Special Committee of the House of Assembly of the State of New
III. Report of the Fever at Boa Vista. By Dr. McWILLIAM
IV. Letter addressed by Sir William Pym to the Lords of the Council, relative
2. Attempts to define it unsatisfactory
3. Its Resemblance to other Intertropical Fevers
4. Nature and Source of the Black Vomit
5. Description of Malignant Remittent Fever
6. Malignant Remittent in Batavia
7. Dr. Copland's Views of the Etiology of Yellow Fever
8. Is Yellow Fever essentially Infectious?
9. Epidemic Visitations at Sierra Leone and Gibraltar
13. The Yellow Fever as it appeared at Boa Vista
14. Sir Wm. Pym's Observations on Dr. McWilliam's Report
Mental Dynamics, or Groundwork of a Professional Education. By JOSEPH