« AnteriorContinuar »
[1st of APRIL to 30th of SEPTEMBER,}
VOL. XXI. of ANALYTICAL SERIES.
EDITED BY JAMES JOHNSON, M. D.
PHYSICIAN EXTRAORDINARY TO THE KING,
&c. &c. &c.
PUBLISHED BY S. HIGHLEY, 32, FLEET STREET,
AND WEBB Street, st. thOMAS'S HOSPITAL,
And all other Booksellers.
A Treatise on the Injuries, the Diseases, and the Distortions of the Spine, &c.
Lithotrity and Lithotomy compared-an Analytical Examination of the present
A Treatise on Retention of Urine, caused by Strictures in the Urethra, &c. By
THEODORE DUCAMP; translated (with Notes) by W. H. HERBERT, M.D.
The Anatomy of the Thymus Gland. By Sir ASTLEY COOPER, Bart.
3. Messrs. Green and S. Cooper on Fracture of the Cervix Femoris
4. Singular Tumour from the Uterus-(Mr. Lawrence and Dr. Conquest.)
c. Strangulated Hernia-Intestine wounded
5. M. Broussais on the Chronic Phlegmasiæ--(American Translation)
38. Inflammation of the Medullary Substance in long Bones
39. Memoir on Chlorotic Diseases..
40. M. Velpeau's Historical and Critical Remarks on Hæmorrhage..
42. Moreau de Jonnes on Population
55. Observations and Experiments on Respiration-(Original.)
56. Case of Tic Douloureux produced by Scirrhous Tumour
57. Mr. Rainey on Tests for detecting Arsenic
58. Drs. Vivenot on the Cholera of Vienna
59. Broussais's Lecture on Cholera
By Dr. T. A. Wise,
67. (Review) Practical Treatise on Uterine Hæmorrhage in connexion with Preg-
nancy and Parturition By J. T. Ingleby.-(First Article.) .
68. Analysis of the Blood and Urine in Diabetic Patients..
69. Observations on certain Diseases of the Vascular System.
of the Bengal Medical Service-(Review)..
70. Cases of Abscess pressing on the Vagina. By Dr. Davis
71. Cases of Contraction of the Vagina. By Dr. Davis
72. Case of Abdominal Wound. By Mr. Hallett..
73. Fatal Case of complete Cystocele. By Mr. Clement
74. Mr. Lizars on Cholera-(Review)
75. Aneurism by Anastomosis. Mr. Clement