Acerca deste livro
A minha biblioteca
Livros no Google Play
LONGMANS, GREEN, READER, AND DYER, LONDON.
ADAM AND CHARLES BLACK,
CONTENTS OF No. 305.
Art. I.-1. Report of the Director of the Vint (U.S.) to the
Secretary of the Treasury for the Fiscal Year ended
June 30, 1877. Washington: Government Printing
2. Report from the Select Committee on Depreciation
of Silver. Ordered by the House of Commons to
be printed, July 5, 1876.
3. On the Probable Fall in the Value of Gold; the
Commercial and Social Consequences which may
ensue; and the Measures which it invites. By
Michel Chevalier, Member of the Institute of France,
&c. Translated, with Preface, by Richard Cobden,
Esq. Manchester : 1859,
II.-Francesco Cenci e la sua famiglia. Notizie e docu-
menti raccolti per A. Bertolotti. Firenze: 1877, 30
III.-1. Manual of Human and Comparative Histology. Edited
by S. Stricker. Microscopic Anatomy of the Ner-
vous System. By Max Schultze. Translated by
Henry Power, M.B. Issued by the New Sydenham
Society. London : 1870.
2. The Principles of Mental Physiology. By William
B. Carpenter, C.B., M.D., LL.D., F.R.S. London:
3. The Physiology of Mind. By Henry Maudsley,
IV.-Memoirs of the Life of Anna Jameson, Author of
• Sacred and Legendary Art.' By her Niece Ge-
rardine Macpherson. London : 1878, .
V.-1. Report from the Select Committee on the Euphrates
Valley Railway. Ordered by the House of Com-
mons to be printed, 1871. Ditto, 1872.
2. Report from the Select Committee on Steam Naviga-
tion to India. Ordered by the House of Commons
to be printed, 1834.
3. Report on the Euphrates Valley Railway. By Major-
General Chesney, R.A., F.R.S. London: 1857.
4. India and her Neighbours. By W. P. Andrew.
London : 1878,