« AnteriorContinuar »
22. Remore from me reproach and contempt; for I have kept thy testimonies.
23. Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes.
24. Thy testimonies also are my delight and my counsellors.
DALETH. 25. My soul cleaveth unto the dust: quicken thou me according to thy word.
26. I have declared my ways, and thou heardest me: teach me thy statutes.
27. Make me to understand the way of thy precepts : ' so shall I talk of thy wondrous works.
28. My soul melteth for heaviness: strengthen thou me according unto thy word.
29. Remove from me the way of lying: and grant me thy law graciously. .
30. I have chosen the way of truth: thy judgments have I laid before me.
31. I have stuck unto thy testimonies: 0 Lord, put me not to shame.
32. I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart.
HE. 33. Teach me, O Lord, the way of thy statutes; and I shall keep it unto the end.
34. Give me understanding, and I shall keep
thy law;, yea, I shall observe it with my whole heart.
35. Make me to go in the path of thy commandments; for therein do I delight.
36. Incline my heart unto thy testimonies, and not to covetousness. .
37. Turn away mine eyes from beholding vanity; and quicken thou me in thy way.
38. Stablish thy word unto thy servant, who is devoted to thy fear.
39. Turn away my reproach which I fear : for thy judgments are good. - 40. Behold, I have longed after thy precepts: quicken me in thy righteousness.
VAU. 41. Let thy mercies come also , unto me, O Lord, even thy salvation, according to thy word.
42. So shall I have wherewitb to answer him that reproacheth me : for I trust in thy word.
43, And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth; for I have hoped in thy judgments.
44.. So shall I keep thy law..continually for ever and ever.
45. And I will walk at liberty: for I seek thy precepts.
46. I will speak of thy testimonies also before ķings, and will not be ashamed.
47. And I will delight myself in thy commandments, which I have loved. ,
48. My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved ; and I will meditate in thy statutes.
ZAIN. 49. Remember the word unto thy servant, upon which thou hast caused me to hope.
50. This is my comfort in my affliction ; for thy word hath quickened me. .
51. The proud have had me greatly in deri. sion : yet have I not declined from thy law.
52. I remembered thy judgments of old, o Lord; and have comforted myself.
53. Horror bath taken hold upon me because of the wicked that forsake thy law.
54. Thy statutes have been my songs in the house of my pilgrimage.
55. I have remembered thy name, O Lord, in the night, and have kept thy law, 56. This I had, because I kept thy precepts.
CHETH. 57. Thou art my portion, O Lord : I have said that I would keep thy words. · 58. I entreated thy favour with my whole heart: be merciful unto me according to thy word.
59. I thought on my ways, and turned my feet unto thy testimonies.. stb
60. I made haste, and delayed not to keep thy commandments.
61. The bands of the wicked have robbed me: but I have not forgotten thy law.
62. At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.
63. I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.
64. The eartb, O Lord, is full of thy merey: teach me thy statutes.
65. Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, o Lord, according unto thy word.
66. Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.
67. Before I was afflicted I went astray: but now have I kept thy word.
68. Thou art good, and doest good; teach me thy statutes.
69. The proud have forged a lie against me: but I will keep thy precepts with my whole heart.
70. Their heart is as fat as grease ; but I delight in thy law.
71. It is good for me that I have been afflicted; that I might learn thy statutes.
72. The law of thy mouth is better unto me than thousands of gold and silver..
JOD. 73. Thy hands have made me and fashioned me: give me understanding, that I may learn thy commandments.
74. They that fear thee will be glad when they see me; because I have hoped in thy word.
75. I know, O Lord, that thy judgments are right, and that thou in faithfulness bast afflicted me.
76. Let, I pray thee, thy merciful kindness be for my comfort, according to thy word unto thy servant.
77. Let thy tender mercies come unto me, that I may live: for thy law is my delight.
78. Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause : but I will meditate in thy precepts.
79. Let those that fear thee turn unto me, and those that have known thy testimonies.
80. Let my heart be sound in thy statutes; that I be not ashamed.
CAPH. 81. My soul fainteth for thy salvation : but I hope in thy word.
82. Mine eyes fail for thy word, saying, When wilt thou comfort me ?
83. For I am become like a bottle in the smoke; yet do I not forget thy statutes,