1. Communication from the State Treasurer, relative to banks.
2. Report of the Board of Trustees of the Michigan Asylum for
the education of the deaf, dumb and blind, and of the asylum
for the insane.
3. Report of committee on elections, relative to the contested seat
of the county of Chippewa and other counties associated for
4. Report of the committee on militia, to whom was referred the
report of the Adjutant and Quarter Master General for the
' year 1849.
5. Petition of supervisors of Kent county, for extension of time
for construction of the canal around Grand Rapids, together
with the certificate of the chairman of the board of supervi-
sors of the county of Ionia.
6. Report of the committee appointed by the Board of Regents to
investigate the recent difficulties at the University, together
with the report of the Faculty to the Board.
7. Report of a majority of the committee on the organization of
towns and counties, on the question relative to the vacation of
the present county seat of Shiawassee county, and the reloca-
tion of the same by the board of supervisors.
8. Minority report of the committee on the organization of towns
and counties, on the question relative to the vacation of the
present county seat of Shiawassee county and the relocation
of the same by the board of supervisors.
9. Report of the Board of Trustees of the Michigan asylums.
10. Report of the committee on banks and incorporations, relative
to the Michigan Southern and Erie and Kalamazoo Rail
11. Report of the committee on prniting on the claim of D. Munger.
12. Petition of Mrs. Euphemia Hubbard and sixty-three other ladies
of Macomb county, asking the passage of House bill No.
40, relative to the license laws.