Art. I.-Colonial Church Missions of the Seventeenth
1. History of the Society for Propagating the Gospel in Foreign
Parts. By H. Humphrey, D. D.
2. Historical Account of the Protestant Episcopal Church in
South Carolina. By. Rev. F. Dalcho, M. D.
3. Memoirs of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the United
States. By Rt. Rev. W. White, D. D.
4. Contributions to the Ecclesiastical History of the United
States. By F. L. Hawks, D. D.; Virginia.
6. Historical Notices of the Missions of the Church of England
in the North American Colonies, previous to the Independence
of the United States; chiefly from MS. documents of the So-
ciety for Propagating
the Gospel in Foreign Parts. By Rev.
Ernest Hawkins, B. D.
7. A History of the Protestant Episcopal Church in America.
By [Rt. Rev.] Samuel (Wilberforce,] Lord Bishop of Oxford.
8. Annals of the Diocese of New York, Pennsylvania, South
Carolina, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Spirit of Missions,
Vols. IX, X.
Art. II.—The Later Prophecies of Isaiah,
The Later Prophecies of Isaiah. By Joseph Addison Alexander,
Professor in the Theological Seminary, Princeton, N. Jersey.
Art. III.—Poetry and the Church,
Art. IV._Updike's History of Narragansett,
History of the Episcopal Church in Narragansett, Rhode Island,
including a History of other Episcopal Churches in the State ;
with an Appendix, containing a reprint of a work now ex-
tremely rare, entitled, “ America Dissected,” by the Rev. John
Macsparran, D. D., with notes containing Genealogical and
Biographical accounts of distinguished men, families, etc. By
Art. V.-The Rock of the Church,
ART. VI.--Dr. Jarvis's Vindication, .